Crew Member Demands in Canada
Location: Calgary, AB
If you are passionate about food and ready to work hard and think fast while keeping a smile on your face, we would love to have you join our team. Working as a crew member at our restaurant is the perfect way to start your career and gain valuable experience in customer service, food preparation, and personnel management. We value our employees and offer a positive and encouraging environment as well as ample opportunities for career advancement. You will enjoy fantastic benefits such as free meals, uniforms, and a flexible schedule as well as competitive pay and optional medical coverage. Take the first step toward a long and rewarding career by becoming a respected member of our team.
Job Responsibilities : More Jobs Here
- Greet customers, record orders, and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including answering questions about the menu.
- Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payment using a credit card reader or cash register, calculating change accurately and quickly as required.
- Work together with the kitchen team to prepare foods such as sandwiches, pizza, soups, and salads while following cooking instructions, safety procedures, and sanitary requirements.
- Use specific kitchen machinery such as ice cream dispensers, blenders, and espresso machines to create customized hot and cold beverages to customers’ preferences.
- Ensure restaurant cleanliness daily by clearing tables, returning trays to the kitchen, sweeping and mopping floors, washing and sanitizing kitchen utensils, and servicing restrooms.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management to create work schedules, train new employees, and resolve any interpersonal issues as needed.
- Handle guests’ concerns and complaints professionally and calmly to resolve problems according to restaurant policy.
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing a uniform and adhering to a corporate dress code.
Company Description: Crew Member Demands in Canada
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading food service retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
Job Description :
Links for Ejobslist the Genuine Jobs Provider Website.
Production Workers Hiring in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Packing Staff in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Farm Workers Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
Crew Members Demand in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Hotel Staff Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
Cleaning Staff Urgent Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Packing Staff Urgent Demand Canada Apply Here
Packing Staff Demand in Canada Apply Here
General Staff Demand in Canada Apply Here
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily run by independent business owners and that’s active in your community? That’s helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t a transaction. It’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world-famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’s favorite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the world’s most popular burger.
Please visit company site to apply directly from here:
Excellent communication skills
Passion for Customer Service