General Multiple Job in Canada
We are looking for a fit, strong General Laborer to perform a variety of physical tasks. General Laborers’ responsibilities include receiving goods, performing construction site duties and operating construction vehicles.
To be successful as a General Laborer you must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks that require stamina and an eagerness to learn on the job. A good General Laborer is able to understand instructions and carry them out efficiently within the given deadline.
Links for Ejobslist the Genuine Jobs Provider Website.
Production Workers Hiring in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Packing Staff in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Farm Workers Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
Crew Members Demand in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Hotel Staff Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
VACANCY IN ABROAD Apply & Know More
Details about work vacancy in middle east Apply & Know More
General Multiple Job in Canada
The position performs a variety of technical operations and exhibits exceptional quality and quantity. The General Helpers position is a critical or key component in the success and the flow of the machine shop. The top priority is to support the CNC Machinists in any way that they can. Works under general supervision. Although the location of the position is in Newton, NJ, from time to time it may be required to undertake duties at other ThorLabs locations.
Essential Job Functions include the following, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for general maintenance such as sweeping, mopping, emptying trash cans, etc.
- Responsible for efficiently unloading trucks, cut stock, and deliver material to specific machines
- Machines various parts on manual equipment with guidance from set-up crew
- Runs production parts on CNC machines, deburrs and operates laser engraver
- Finisher- tumbles machined parts, polishes extrusions, bead blasting
- Complies with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly work areas.
- Operate construction vehicles.
- Use power tools.
- Haul goods from the receiving area.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a maintenance shop or manufacturing environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong sense of ethical conduct
- Strong ability to take initiative/ownership
- Strong ability to work well in a group atmosphere, and comply with high quality standards.
- Strong ability to shift from one task to another to address changing production priorities.
- Stamina and strength to perform manual labor.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent hand-eye-coordination skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Teamwork – factory workers work with others to ensure efficiency in the workplace
- Listening skills – factory workers need to understand how to use machinery properly and safely to prevent accidents and ensure all tasks are completed accurately
- Ability to follow instructions – line managers assign tasks and responsibilities, which vary depending on the products being manufactured; factory workers should be able to follow instructions competently
- Methodical approach – production lines follow a set process, so factory workers need a methodical approach to ensure all tasks are completed in the correct order for a smooth-running production line
- Concentration – factory workers often perform the same tasks repeatedly, so a good level of concentration when carrying out these tasks is important for quality control purposes. This role is often fast-paced, so being able to maintain focus at all times is beneficial
- Physical stamina – some factory workers stand for long periods of time, sometimes entire shifts, and lift packages or materials. Physical stamina and a good level of fitness is important
You can visit company’s website from here  or visit our website for more opportunity.