Room Attendant Job in New Zealand
Room Attendants are responsible for cleaning and servicing guest rooms in order to provide a pleasant and comfortable experience for guests. They ensure that all rooms are inviting and clean and they address all guest queries politely and knowledgeably.
We are looking for a reliable and friendly Room Attendant to join our hospitality team in order to provide superb customer service to our guests. Your duties will include ensuring that assigned rooms are fully stocked, cleaned, and serviced to a high standard. You should also be able to resolve guest complaints and queries promptly and in a polite manner.
To be successful as a Room Attendant you must be honest, pleasant, and have detailed knowledge of, and comply with, all housekeeping policies, procedures, and standards.
Work Locations : Room Attendant Job in New Zealand
Hilton Lake Taupo Hotel
80-100 Napier Road (SH5)
A Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing guest requests in a timely manner.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Room Attendant will also be required to manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
- Report any missing or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired so to create an uninterrupted or impaired stay for the Guest
- Ensure that all equipment inside and around Guest rooms as well as in work areas and used when performing housekeeping responsibilities is in working condition
- Be environmentally aware
- Dispose of waste accordingly
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the mini bar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating status of guest rooms on assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
What are we looking for?
A Room Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexible and reliable
- Previous guest service and/or housekeeping experience.
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Professional and polite.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel experience
- Experience in a similar position
More Jobs Open Click Apply Here
Production Workers Demand in Canada Apply Here
Airport Career in Canada Apply Here
Production Workers Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Warehouse Worker in Canada Apply Here
Production Worker Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Packer Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Farming Career in Canada Apply Here
Cleaning Staff Urgent Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Packing Staff Urgent Demand Canada Apply Here
Packing Staff Demand in Canada Apply Here
General Staff Demand in Canada Apply Here
Airport Job in Dubai Apply Here
Fruit Picker Demand in Canada Apply Here
Workers Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Airport Job Open in Canada Apply Here
Agriculture Staff Demand in Canada Apply Here
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Visit company’s website from here  to apply directly or visit our website for other opportunity
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shift: Day Job
Job Level: Team Member
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry