Supermarket Job in Canada
Location: Canada : Supermarket Job in Canada
Working Hour: Casual
Time Type: Full Time
Supermarkets employ workers in a variety of jobs. Many supermarkets are part of chain operations that include branch stores, several warehouses, and a central location for their business office. The business offices of supermarket chains employ workers such as accountants, bookkeepers, clerks, typists, and secretaries. Other supermarket workers hold jobs in warehouses or work as truckers. This job description focuses on those who work in the branch stores of chain supermarkets and in independent food stores.
More Jobs Open Click Apply Here
Production Workers Demand in Canada Apply Here
Airport Career in Canada Apply Here
Production Workers Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Warehouse Worker in Canada Apply Here
Production Workers Hiring in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Packing Staff in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Farm Workers Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
Crew Members Demand in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Hotel Staff Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
Getting the Job: Supermarket Job in Canada
Prospective supermarket workers should apply directly to the stores for which they would like to work. Many stores post want ads on their doors or in windows when openings occur. The want ads in newspapers and career sites on the Internet also list jobs for supermarket workers.
Many supermarket workers are employed part time. Full-time workers usually put in a thirty-five- to forty-hour week. Many full-time workers are assigned to split shifts to accommodate rush hours. An increasing number of supermarkets are open twenty-four hours a day, but they usually employ only a few workers for late night and early morning hours.
Walmart Canada operates a growing chain of more than 410 stores nationwide serving more than 1.2 million customers each day. Walmart Canada’s flagship online store, www.walmart.ca, is visited by 750,000 customers daily. With more than 85,000 associates, Walmart Canada is one of Canada’s largest employers and is ranked one of the country’s top 10 most influential brands. Walmart Canada’s extensive philanthropy program is focused on supporting Canadian families in need, and since 1994 Walmart has donated and raised more than $300 million to Canadian charities.
The Administrative Coordinator role contributes to the success of field associates through communication, coordination, and administrative support of Walmart training sessions and program execution.
- Booking travel and accommodations for in person training sessions within current T&E standard/policy. Ensures the details and logistics of the training are coordinated and communicated where applicable (i.e. date, time, location, travel/accommodation, pre-work, materials, equipment, and room set-up
- Securing physical locations for offsite training sessions, ensures all materials and supplies are available and arrive on time for sessions. Ordering meals in offsite locations.
- Ordering and maintaining supplies and materials for in-class and virtual classroom training sessions. Ensures that participants in virtual classes receive materials on time
- Participant tracking for in class and virtual sessions, keeps all records up to date and communicates updates regularly with facilitators
- Support new facilitators and DARE associates administratively with onboarding (credit card applications, logging tickets with ISD for computers and phones, etc.)
- Administration for the DARE program learners. Including; tracking vacation, sending schedules and training plans, sending invites for calls, etc.
- Assist with other Retail Academy accounting (e.g. invoice payments, accruals, etc.) and special projects as required (e.g. WIRE, dashboards, etc.)
- Compile and socialize learning dashboards and exception reporting for learning programs and strategic launch programs to stakeholders and business partners.
Canada Walmart Division
Minimum Education Required: High School
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 1-2 years’ administrative experience
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Seniority Level – Entry level
- Job Functions: Administrative
- Seniority level: Associate
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job function: Administrative Customer Service Human Resources
- Industries: Retail Consumer Goods Supermarkets
You can visit company’s website from here  or visit our website for more offers.