Vacancy in Canada
We are seeking a skilled, reliable general laborer to join our growing company. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting contractors, operating heavy machinery, and following all site health and safety regulations. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
Vacancy in Canada
Under the general direction of an Area Leader & working as a member of a production team, a production team member is responsible for performing various tasks required to operate production machinery and assembly jobs; changeover presses and other machinery; perform minor maintenance and housekeeping duties; and participate in councils or task forces to support plant operations.
Production team members have the authority and responsibility to start and stop production operations, use gauges and other measuring instruments in checking production parts, complete checklists to document the status of production parts or machinery, and to directly seek assistance from all available plant resources.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Vacancy in Canada
General Statement: Participation in production teams is the foundation of the plant’s operating philosophy. The team and its members are responsible for the following:
Links for Ejobslist the Genuine Jobs Provider Website.
Production Workers Hiring in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Packing Staff in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Farm Workers Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
Crew Members Demand in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Hotel Staff Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
- Produce a quality part that meets or exceeds customers (internal & external) expectation through the use of approved Quality Control techniques such as process monitoring, SPC, gauges and other measuring devices and sampling procedures.
- Meet or exceed established efficiency goals and other MOS measurable.
- Set-up and operate machinery & equipment in a safe manner in accordance with approved procedures.
- Adhere to all safety regulations.
- Perform minor repairs and adjustments to machinery working within the team member’s level of training and experience.
- Participating in continuous improvement of the manufacturing process, methods, and work environment through trouble shooting and problem-solving exercises.
- Assist in the training of new team members.
- May participant in one of the Councils or task forces and problem-solving meetings.
- Fully rotational, fully functional throughout all processes of assigned department.
- Flexible & versatile within the teams. Team Members are required to move from team to team as required to balance production.
- Complete paperwork in an accurate and timely manner; includes tags, uptime reports, set-up check lists, production reports, etc. as required.
- Treats all other team members with respect and dignity.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Unload tools, prepare building site materials, stack building materials, and set up equipment
- Follow project instructions from construction manager or supervisor
- Consult with construction plans
- Direct traffic safely around the construction or road maintenance site
- Use construction and maintenance tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
- Follow all health and safety regulations when operating equipment
- Ensure regulated and proper headgear, earplugs, gloves, safety glasses, and clothing are worn
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist in building scaffolding and temporary structures
- Safely operate a variety of tools including pressure washers, jackhammers, drills, saws, grinders, and blowtorches
- Prepare new construction sites by digging, moving dirt, or compacting space
- Provide assistance to contractors (i.e. craft workers, electricians, painters) as needed
- Clean and clear debris and hazardous materials
- Ensure construction equipment and tools are cleaned and stored properly
You can apply directly from company’s website from here or visit this website for more opportunity.